<< Sabre Cut < Spiral Stairs | Left Wall > Resurrection >>
Start just right of the large white quartz slab
1) 16m. Head up the middle of the buttress
2) 18m. Continue up to the large pinnacles
3) 20m. Drop down in the gap and climb the steep wall on the left
4) 15m. Follow the slab rightwards to a ledge
5) 15m. The polished, awkward chimney on the right is thankfully short-lived!
FA. J.M.Edwards 1931
P3 description is inadequate, if you climb straight up the shallow groove on the wall it's VDiff fun for 20m but after a belay ledge there is a nasty wide crack in a blank wall (HS 4c?) to climb to reach belay for pitch 5 (the F.ing Direct variation!). Other guides describe traversing up and left on pitch 3.
Duncan Beard - 12/Apr/12
Login to your ROCKFAX account
to add your comments - Search for comments