<< Spurven/Colbrien < Havørnen | Anachronism > None >>
1) 4, 10m. Below the block, a short traverse right leads to a belay at the base of the corner.
2) 5-, ?m. Climb the corner, then move slightly right and up easier weaknesses past a block to a belay.
3) ?, ?m. Step left, then head up and right along a grassy ledge into a deep chimney behind a big block. Belay on top of the block.
4) 5 A2, ?m. Traverse right across a short wall into a small corner (A2, six points of aid) followed to a steep slab with a faint crack. When the crack ends, skyhook right for 4 moves to easier ground. Climb a slab and a left-slanting corner to the belay.
5) An easy slab and a chimney gains the top.
FA. Arild Meyer, Finn Tore Bjørnstad August, 1977
We put up a new route on the next summit to the south of Tranedansen. It's the obvious hand/finger crack line in the middle of the cliff that ends into the summit. Grade is about 6- and it's about 60 meters. Start a little to the left of the boulders using the finger crack in a groove/corner.
jukka leinonen - 10/Jul/11
Login to your ROCKFAX account
to add your comments - Search for comments